Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ribbon and Burlap Tassel


After making lots of Keychains and a few ribbon topiaries, I have accumulated many, many ribbons. A trip to the mart of wal furnished the burlap and another trip to various local craft stores yielded the trims and wooden letter. Basically, I googled "fancy tassels" and found several tutorials, but this may have been my favorite one to follow: http://betasseled.blogspot.com/.

So what do you think? Should I take this to the shop that sells my keychains? What do you think of the monogram?

Shhh, don't tell my son's teachers. I have one for each of them to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Week.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Definitely!! Take it to the store....you never know till you try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm HELLO YESS!!!!! Super cute...will fly out of the stores!

    ReplyDelete